- Introduction to classic control
- Basic components of control.
- Construction and operating principles of magnetic contactors and control relays.
- Electrical symbols of contact, switch, pushbutton, coil and over load relay.
- Design of power and control circuits.
- Practical exercises
- Start-Stop of Motor from one location
- Start-Stop of Motor from two locations
- Start-Stop of Motor using one pushbutton
- Reverse Direction of Motor (Direct and Indirect)
- Star-Delta Starting control of 3 phase Induction Motor
- Two Motors operation control
- Three Motors sequence control
- Construction and operating principles of Timers
- On Delay Timer
- Off Delay Timer
- Practical Applications on Motor operation using timers